We use Winsor & Newton watercolors.
It’s the most famous watercolor brand in France and the quality seems really good. We like them!
Does somebody know another good brand of watercolors?
- monochronisme likes this
- lost-in-line likes this
- pirateshrimp answered:I’m a big fan of Rembrandt watercolors
- josephaphonisay likes this
- herseoul likes this
- yokaicat answered:Schmincke watercolors work just fine for me :)
- redribbonrobot answered:Holbein has some beautiful colors. I’ve also heard good things about Daniel Smith, Sennelier, and Maimeri!
- atzomatic answered:I’d recommend M. Graham watercolors if you’re ever in the US (any Dick Blick store should have them)
- mfdoctorwho likes this
- nayanami likes this
- paperminty likes this
- procellarum answered:Sakura mat watercolors.
- belugachop likes this
- radianthour said:Winsor & Newton are great, very expensive outside Europe
- radianthour likes this
- mirthbound likes this
- atelier-sento posted this